Saturday, October 01, 2016

Mother had to quickly gobble down chicken ball to stop her daughter asking awkward questions

A mother had to eat an oddly-shaped chicken ball quickly to stop her daughter asking awkward questions after her evening Chinese takeaway provided more than she bargained for.



The woman, who has asked not to be named, said she wolfed it down to stop her nine-year-old asking what she was laughing at. She and her husband had just sat down to enjoy a takeaway from the Fortune House in St Austell, Cornwall.

She said the sight of the chicken 'ball' and its added appendage set her giggling. The 32-year-old said: "My husband put it on my plate and we just burst out laughing with my daughter asking, 'why are you laughing'."



She explained that in an attempt to dodge any further awkward conversation with her daughter she gobbled down the chicken ball at top speed. "I thought it was hilarious but ate it quickly to stop the questions from my nine-year-old," she added.

1 comment:

lukus said...

Heh heh. I'll pay you a dollar to watch you eat that.